March 06, 2013

Accutane | Week 19

Hey there good looking!
We are almost there! Or I am almost there.

The end of my Accutane treatment is in sight. Coupled with my excitement I fear of what will happen when I stop taking Accutane.  Will the acne-trolls show their ugly heads in a months’ time? Will I have these scars forever? What can I do about the dents (that is safe)?

As I approach the end I am finding it hard to get motivated to go to doctors’ appointments and lab tests. I don’t feel ready to be cut from Accutane’s strings.

This week I have had no break out and things are finally settling down at work. Well actually this lull or peace I’m experiencing will be short lived. We have many upcoming projects. I’m actually surprised that I have had no breakouts. I had to stop using any and all skin care products save Vaseline and Nivea (original, blue tube).

 My scary face. MUAHAHA


FYI, I have a scar on this eyebrow that's why it always looks crazy.

I know it’s been a long time since we've talked but I promise I will try harder to talk to you from now on.

Love you lots!

6 comments:

  1. I've been on accurate twice and I remember how much it sucked. I didn't even know much about skin care back then, which I tbm made my experience even more annoying that what it has to be! haha good luck to you lovely! Just started following you. Xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really hope I don't have to go through a second treatment... My doctor said it's usually 3x worst than the first treatment.




      Delete
  2. Your skin looks like its improved loads! Good Luck :)
    xx

    justaskx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roaccutane/Accutane is a very serious medicine that needs to be taken with consultation of a professional physician. We as Orderpharma.com suggest buying brand Roche Accutane or brand Roche Roaccutane for your acne treatment. Since you cannot look into the ingredient of generic Accutane or generic Roaccutane, we suggest you buying Roche Accutane or Roche Roaccutane.

    Buy Accutane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I was under medical supervision at the time and a portion of it was covered under OHIP. I would never buy prescription medication without consulting a medical professional that has assess me and knows my medical history.

      Delete

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment