February 19, 2013

Accutane | Week 17

So this week I had no breakouts.

 My skin has been a little dry and I was extremely emotional. I was crazy. Crying, laughing like a  hyena and giving people the 'you're dead to me' look. My boyfriend was not the recipient this week. The lucky people who had to put up with me were my co-workers. I am so blessed that the group I work with are all my age and for some reason the guys understand my hysterical whims. I can be very crazy sometimes. My skin definitely looks the same as it did two weeks ago. So no special improvement there. Also, the eczema on my arm is almost completely gone. There is discoloration  but there is no dryness.

I am super nervous for this Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is my OACETT exam and Sunday my parents will have their first sit down diner with Steve's parents. I am still unsure whether I should sit my parents down and tell them what they aren't allowed to talk about.
Is censoring your parents bad?
And should I bake something?


6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the exam. I sometimes tell my parents politely what subjects I want avoided...kind of "helpful hints". Mostly they're okay with it, but once I overdid the preaching and got told that they had come through life and knew their way around, thank you! :D
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I don't think I will sit them down... I will randomly make comments throughout the week. That way they don't feel bombarded.



      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award - http://www.elizabethextracts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEFINITELY bake :)
    But not something complicated, keep it simple so you don't stress over it!
    And i believe such a parent-sit-down dinner CAN be enjoyed :)
    And Good luck!

    Keep warm

    ReplyDelete

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment