February 28, 2013

Accutane | Week 18

As I sat here choking on my Accutane pill I realized I hadn't done my weekly Accutane post.

Last week and the beginning of this week have been tremendously stressful and unsatisfying.
I have finally written my exam, worked like a dog and slept like a bird.

There definitely is no rest for the wicked.

I'm not sad. I'm just sleepy.

I've had more coffee than food this week which puts my skin at a disadvantage. It is dry, weathered and sallow.

I probably shouldn't complain.

I was so busy last week I forgot to take a double dose on the weekend. Also, my skin care regime has almost completely gone out the window. Next week I will reap the result of neglecting my skin.

Upside this week... overtime pay (obviously after taxes it's a little less of an upside)

Any-hoo, hope your doing well and I pray you haven't forgotten about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment