January 21, 2013

Accutane | Week 13

Greetings to all.
I know that last week I was overjoyed by how my skin was looking... but now I'm feeling like I can never catch a break. In my last post I ended the week with burnt skin  from some of the new products I was trying. This week I saw the result of my little adventure.  I was unaware how much my face had burned. Turns out it was my whole face, not just my forehead, chin and neck. My face started peeling; its really quite gross. Since I didn't know how bad the burn was I was really unprepared for it to start peeling. I had to combat the flaking with many new products. I will be mentioning them in my January favourites.

I did have one hormonal pimple close to my chin and it has healed nicely.

Other than the peeling and flaking there isn't much to complain about. I still have what looks to be pimples under the skin. I hope that they soon will disappear so I can see the actual damage that has been left.

This week I have been eating super poorly and not going to the gym. Eating like this did help me realize I don’t get pimples from peanuts. This is another way for me to tell you I chowed down on a whopping 7 snickers this week. How am I not fat?! You can see the things I eat on instagram if you wish.

Anyway,
I hope you find yourself in good health.
And may the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment