December 17, 2012

Accutane | Week 8

Today my tummy is super upset but it will not keep me from posting my Accutane update. We are now on week 8 of the treatment and there have been many changes along the way. This week my skin has been very smooth but I have had minor break outs on my chin and forehead that have now healed. My skin still appears to have pink marks under the skin so I still wear a light coverage foundation. I have been using the MAC Moisture Tint in Medium with a translucent powder from Mineral Hygenics.


My dosage was increased again. I will be taking 9 pills a week. I decided that the days I take a double dose will be on weekends.


I always look soo bad in these photos.

Anyway with the holidays now in effect (or at least dinner parties) I have gain the 2lbs I had lost last week. Let us hope that I do not gain any significant weight before next week. If  your wondering I did not go to the gym this week. BAD SAM. And as for my skin care I have only  slightly improved from last week.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment